The TR610 is the first open source Basic programmable time recorder in Promag TR family and developed on Tibbo Technology.Â It is a unique time and attendance terminal in that it is one of the first Open Source time and attendance terminals on the market.
The TR610 internal application is written using Tibbo BASIC, an easy-to-learn variant of the BASIC language.
- Bright, clear LCD display
- Based on RFID technology available with 125KHz and 13.56MHz version
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
- RS232 serial port for connecting external serial devices such as a barcode scanner
- Two relays to control external loads, such as an electronic bell and a turnsite.
- 1024KB internal flash memory stores approx. 21,000 event log records
- Wall-mount/desktop operation
- Internal backup battery for the real-time clock
- Firmware and internal application may be upgraded through the network or serial port
- Built-in Web server for administration and event log download
- IP address configuration using DHCP
- Time/Date synchronization through SNTP
- Works with Tibbo AggreGate
- Internal application written using Tibbo Basic and may be customized