Our New MFR200 is designed to provide portable data capture for attendance, prepaid activities and access control applications. They work indoors or outdoors at offices, exhibition-stalls or construction sites. The devices have user friendly software and a white list feature to set up simple access control or work shifts.
- 2MB bytes memory configurable at customers’ end
- Configurable white list featuring
- Able to display name & ID number
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) and back-up capacitor
- Battery-powered portable, small footprint
- Physical reader can read 13.56MHz Mifare/Felica cards
- LCD display (101 x 67 dots)
- Auto off for power saving
- Low battery indicator
- Dimension : L58 X W20 X H47 mm
How does it work?
The contactless RFID readers scan cards, display user details and store them in memory with time stamp for downloading to computer. Furthermore, the devices accept or deny access to users by filtering them through a white list of users.
- Main applications
- Construction site labors attendance tracking
- Prepaid activities
- Exhibition visitors’ data collection
- Conference attendance data collection
- Student attendance